(The classes held at ASD are only for children who go to school at ASD)
We are taking applications for January, apply now by going to Step 1 on the website. !
Apply now for classes by following Step 1 (Contact us)
Packages are offered for gymnasts who come twice and three times a week. For sites who only have gym once a week, you can have a second session at a different site
ASD Children Grade 1-5
Beginners, Intermediate 1 and 2
|12:50 - 1.50|
|Intermediate 2 and above||1.50 - 2.50|
- QAR 80 per session
Please note, that the Academy does not hold classes on a Tuesday that is not a pact day
- Children make their way to the dining room after school where they are supervised by the Gym Academy for lunch
- All children must be picked up promptly at the end of the session
- Children do not need to be re-registered each term, they stay on the register
- It is the responsibility of the parents to notify the Gymnastics Academy if a child is leaving
- Failure to provide notification will result in a full terms fees being charged
- All applications for places done through the Academy, not the school
- Invoices are sent out electronically
- Fess are payable termly in advance with no refunds given
- Fess must be paid directly to the Gym Academy on the date stipulated, please place the correct amount of money in an envelope with your child's name on it. Cheques can be made payable to 'Gymnastics Academy'
Please indicate if a receipt is required.
1. The gymnastics sessions run on short Tuesdays only.
2. ALL gymnasts are to meet in the cafeteria at the end of the school day where they will be met by a gymnastics coach
3. For children attending the second session at 1:45 a supervision service is offered by the Gymnastics Academy so the chilodren can stay on site.